Friday, May 16, 2014

Want a peek inside my divorce drama, with pictures?

Today's blog post pulls back the curtain and tells my story of divorce drama and recovery.  With pictures.  Have you been reading this blog for a while and wondered who I am, and why I do what I do?

All the answers are in the slideshow below: I'm interviewed by Women Warriors Radio hosts Diane Dempster and Lynn Anderson, as I talk about how my divorce was the first domino to fall, starting a chain reaction of disaster in my life. 

And, how I developed strategies to use these experiences to create a happy new life.   It's a life that's much more beautiful and more exciting than anything I could have hoped to experience while married to my ex.

Plus lots of tips on simple steps you can take to feel better immediately yourself.


And, for more great episodes of Women Warriors Radio, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment