Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Dynamic Divorcee

I'm excited to announce the birth of a new venture:  The Dynamic Divorcee!  It's time for me to start sharing all I have learned as I recovered from my post-divorce odyssey, which has taken me on a journey that I could never have expected.

But it was not until much later that I found so many midlife women shared the same tedious and time-consuming trajectory.  Without quite knowing it, this journey often involved getting themselves back to where they were before marriage:  That place where they were at full power, full flower, and in charge of their destinies.

The Dynamic Divorcee is dedicated to shortening the wandering-in-the-wilderness process and giving you easy, concrete tools to put your emotional life back on track so that you have the desire and ability to take the next steps on your unique path.

Want to know my story?  It's here.

Want to know how you can receive more information about The Dynamic Divorcee:  my e-zine, and invitations to free workshops?  Here you go.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw your comment on our Generation Fabulous Facebook page and stopped by to check you out. Love your mission statement. So true.

    ReplyDelete