Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rid of Me

Today's Saturday late-afternoon netflix viewing was the weirdest female empowerment movie I've ever seen:  Rid of Me.  Definitely not for Republican/suburban viewing.  And, extra points for including in the soundtrack the same 1960s Cambodian pop compilation that I've had for years : )

I guess that a particular interest of mine during the past five years has been the ways various generations of women cope with traumatic life events.  So here's one for the 30-somethings.

I ridiculously loved this.  Sometimes, you just need to see a frustrated woman go berserk and then figure it out. {tweet this}  And that's all I'm going to say. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Love your pictures and articles!!

    A blog like this should definitely be followed so here I am :)

    Hope to see you on mine as well :)

    Love,
    Olivia

    http://mom-works.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an intriguing movie - thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete